Physiotherapy is a service provided by a qualified health care professional to help individuals maintain or improve their mobility, physical activity and functional ability. In Ireland the physiotherapy profession is regulated by CORU. This ensures that your therapist is appropriately qualified and follows the highest level of professional standards thus ensuring that you receive the best possible care.
Physiotherapy at YOUtherapies can be useful to help you to:
- decrease or improve tolerance of aches or pains
- make sense of diagnoses or scan results
- understand and manage long term conditions
- recover from injury or surgery
- plan and strengthen for a new physical challenge
- ensure you are doing the best activity for your body